What is Tetmosol?
Tetmosol soap is a GRADE I medicated soap. It is mainly used for treatment and prevention from scabies and related skin problems like itching, skin irritation, inflammation, rashes, redness on skin. It also works against head and body lice. It can be used for entire body including the head scalp.
Tetmosol Medicated soap has mild fragrance that will keep your skin fresh. It can be used even as a regular bathing soap every day.
When to use Tetmosol Soap?
Tetmosol Medicated Soap can be used for curing scabies and related skin problems like itching, skin irritation, inflammation, rashes and redness on skin. It also works against head and body lice.
It can be used for solving, controlling and as preventive measure against such problems. Tetmosol can be used for entire body including the head scalp.
Key Ingredients of Tetmosol Soap
Monosulfiram 5% w/w (active ingredient) with Citronella oil
Total Fatty Matter â€“ minimum 75%
How does Tetmosol Soap work?
Itching in scabies is caused due to movement of mites under your skin. Tetmosol contains monosulfiram which is toxic to the mites. Once the mites come in contact with monosulfiram, they cannot move. Hence you get an immediate relief from itching. Within a few hours of exposure to this drug, the mites die, thus curing you from the scabies infection.
These mites are the infective cause of scabies and related skin problems.
How to Use Tetmosol Medicated Soap
- Wet yourself with lukewarm water.
- Apply Tetmosol soap all over your body paying special attention to the folds of your skin. Lather liberally.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- After bathing, the body should be allowed to dry naturally or dried with a towel using a 'blotting' action.
- Over application of Tetmosol is unlikely to cause adverse effect.
- Tetmosol Soap should be used daily and can be used even after the problem is cured as prevention.
- It is suitable for both adults and children.
- It is only for external use.
Frequency of Use
Tetmosol soap can be used on a daily basis, instead of your regular soap, to keep away scabies and related skin problems.